Secure Aging offers three packages designed to meet your current needs. Initial consultations are free. Our experienced Care Managers will provide a monthly cost estimate after meeting with you and determining the level of service required and the number of hours needed each month.
- Review bills for accuracy and pay them on time
- Deposit income into bank accounts
- Review the voluminous amount of mail received.
Seniors who typically benefit from this level of service are those who are paying bank fees for insufficient funds or late fees and interest charges on their credit card balances. We find that by sorting the mail for scams and solicitations, we protect our clients from unnecessary expenses. The savings realized from eliminating these fees will typically cover our fees and provide a little extra spending money to our client.
In addition to the services in the previous package, we will also:
- Monitor bank and credit card activity for fraudulent activity
- Report and follow up on fraud
- Develop budgets and manage cash flow
- Assist to consolidate client assets or help with debt consolidation and pay off.
Seniors who typically benefit from this level of service are those who have a variety of income sources and investments and are vulnerable to scams which could deplete those assets. We are finding that financial predators are very devious in convincing or scaring our senior clients into giving them access to their bank and investment accounts. We have successfully protected our clients from this type of exploitation with our enhanced service package.
We add these geriatric care management services to the services already mentioned, such as:
- Hire and oversee home health and other service providers
- Monitor safety and well-being
- Serve as health care surrogate.
Seniors who typically benefit from this level of service require home health or companion services to assist them with activities of daily living. As you increase the number of service providers entering the home, the exposure to financial exploitation increases. Secure Aging will handle the finances so that the health care providers can focus on their services. We coordinate the most cost-effective resources to support the least restrictive setting.