Happy holidays! Get in the holiday spirit with these fun holiday happenings in the Bradenton and Sarasota area.
- THE LIGHTS IN DOWNTOWN BRADENTON. Along the water in downtown Bradenton, near the Central Library and Pier 22, the city of Bradenton displays a series of Christmas lights, including Santa, elves, and other holiday symbols. Grab your friends or family and enjoy a stroll along Riverwalk while you admire the lights.
- HOLIDAY BOAT PARADES. What could be more fun than watching boats decked out for the holidays? Manatee County, Sarasota, and Venice are among the areas that have annual holiday boat parades. Check out your local listings to find out the dates of your local boat parades, and be sure to arrive early for good viewing.
- HOLIDAY CRAFTS. Looking for a unique gift for an arts and craft lover? There’s no shortage of arts and crafts shows. For instance, the Atomic Holiday Bazaar in Sarasota offers eclectic gift ideas, and the annual Holiday Walk in Bradenton’s Village of the Arts celebrates the artisans in this up-and-coming area.
- ST. ARMAND'S CIRCLE. This popular shopping area in Sarasota is known for fabulous holiday decorations. Plan to grab a bite to eat, do a little holiday shopping, and take in the lights.
- THE RINGLING. Sarasota’s dazzling art museum and former home to circus magnate John Ringling celebrates the holidays in a big way with decorations at the Ca’D’Zan home, music, and other special events. If you haven’t visited The Ringling before, now’s the time to go.
- A CHRISTMAS PLAY OR MUSICAL. From “The Nutcracker” to “Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer,” treat your family or friends to a holiday show. Venues like Van Wezel Performing Arts Center in Sarasota feature special holiday-themed shows this time of year.
Call Secure Aging to Find Out How We Can Help Seniors With Financial Management
At Secure Aging in Bradenton, we transform the weight of the world into a sigh of relief for our senior clients and their concerned family members. The mission of Secure Aging is to protect and preserve our client’s independence and dignity through careful and thoughtful financial and care management. As our clients age, it is their desire to remain independent and age with dignity. Our services protect our clients from talented con artists looking to exploit and deplete the financial resources of our vulnerable seniors. Secure Aging helps families in Manatee County and Sarasota County and in and around the communities of Anna Maria, Bradenton, Bradenton Beach, Ellenton, Holmes Beach, Lakewood Ranch, Longboat Key, Myakka City, Palmetto, Parrish, and Sarasota. Call us at 941-761-9338, or visit us online at www.secureaging.com.