It’s that most wonderful time of the year again when we turn our attention to the holidays. If you’re looking for a few gift ideas for a senior loved one in your life, then look no further as we have several ideas to help you out. Here are 25 gift ideas for seniors, from tech ideas to gifts for foodies to gifts to help them stay cozy:
- A plush blanket to help keep them warm.
- A new pair of soft but sturdy slippers.
- Non-slip socks. Bonus if you can find them with funny designs your loved one will enjoy, like dogs or cats!
- A reusable water bottle.
- A massager that’s ergonomic-friendly and easy to use. Think about whether your loved one has aches and pains in any specific area, and there’s likely a massager that targets that part of the body.
- A digital photo frame that’s connected to Wi-Fi.
- A book of brain puzzles, sudoku, crossword puzzles, or similar activities.
- An adult coloring book.
- An Amazon Alexa or similar device. Make sure part of the gift includes time guiding them on set up and how to use the device.
- A set of fresh, clean hand and body towels.
- A “smart” coaster than can keep a drink warm or cold for a few hours.
- A 2-in-1 digital tape measure.
- A medical alert system.
- Equipment for pickleball.
- Personal session with a private chef.
- Online cooking class sessions.
- A magnetic chess set.
- A fruit-of-the-month club subscription. If a fully year is too pricey, you can also consider a three- or six-month subscription.
- A reading stand for a book or e-tablet.
- A pill organizer.
- An autobiographical journal.
- A white noise machine.
- A fitness watch, such as Apple Watch or FitBit.
- A scratch-off travel map so they can see where they’ve traveled and perhaps where they still want to go.
- An art set.
Call Secure Aging to Find Out How We Can Help Seniors With Care Management
At Secure Aging in Bradenton, we transform the weight of the world into a sigh of relief for our senior clients and their concerned family members. The mission of Secure Aging is to protect and preserve our client’s independence and dignity through careful and thoughtful financial and care management. As our clients age, it is their desire to remain independent and age with dignity. Our services protect our clients from talented con artists looking to exploit and deplete the financial resources of our vulnerable seniors. Secure Aging helps families in Manatee County and Sarasota County and in and around the communities of Anna Maria, Bradenton, Bradenton Beach, Ellenton, Holmes Beach, Lakewood Ranch, Longboat Key, Myakka City, Palmetto, Parrish, and Sarasota. Call us at 941-761-9338, or visit us online at www.secureaging.com.