If you’re looking for a new way to see the Tampa or Sarasota area, then look no further then some of the unique hotels in our area.
From arts to food and lots more, we’re fortunate to have several themed hotels. The good news is that you don’t even have to stay overnight to enjoy them—although, that’s a great idea if you’re up for that). All of these hotels have restaurants and open lobbies. So pop by and take your staycation vacation!
- IMG Legacy Hotel. This Bradenton-based hotel is the newest to the mix. This hotel was built on the IMG Sports Academy campus to help accommodate the many parents and visitors of the school. It has a modern look and is close to the Sarasota-Bradenton Airport. The Icon Eatery offers an upscale dining experience from Chef Jason Patterson, who has worked at the Hard Rock Tampa and for Wyndham Hotels.
- Art Ovation Hotel. If you’re an arts lover, then make Art Ovation your first stop. Operated by the Marriott Autograph Collection, Art Ovation opened downtown in early 2018 and features rotating art displays, an art-themed gift shop, and a popular rooftop bar, along with a rooftop pool. If you’re staying at the hotel, you can even rent an instrument during your stay or create other art.
- Waterline Marina Resort and Beach Club. Anna Maria has become a popular family destination for beachgoers from around the world. Step up the fun by visiting or staying at Waterline, which recently opened. Also part of the Marriott Autograph Collection, Waterline features a 50-slip marina and a beach club. Indulge in some specialty drinks and creative cuisine at Eliza Ann’s Coastal Kitchen, and then just hang by the pool and take in the spectacular view. You also can ask at Waterline about their special day-use prices, giving local residents access to the pool and beach club services. Waterline also focuses on supporting marina life on Anna Maria Island, including sea turtles.
- Ready to eat? Then head on over to Tampa’s Epicurean Hotel. From the moment you arrive, you’ll revel in the hotel’s foodie culture. There are a variety of food venues onsite, including the rooftop bar Edge. Epicurean was recently named one of the top hotels in Florida by Condé Nast Traveler. If all that eating has you feeling full and ready to relax, you can visit the online Spa Evangeline.
- Hotel Indigo. Sarasota’s Hotel Indigo provides visitors and guests with an elegant vibe. It’s located in Sarasota’s Rosemary district, so it’s near shopping and dining, but it’s also just minutes away from local beaches. The hotel’s 95 rooms provide an Art Deco feel combined with the tranquil colors of the beach. Hotel Indigo is owned by IHG.
Call Secure Aging to Find Out How We Can Help Seniors
At Secure Aging in Bradenton, we transform the weight of the world into a sigh of relief for our senior clients and their concerned family members. The mission of Secure Aging is to protect and preserve our client’s independence and dignity through careful and thoughtful financial and care management. As our clients age, it is their desire to remain independent and age with dignity. Our services protect our clients from talented con artists looking to exploit and deplete the financial resources of our vulnerable seniors. Secure Aging helps families in Manatee County and Sarasota County and in and around the communities of Anna Maria, Bradenton, Bradenton Beach, Ellenton, Holmes Beach, Lakewood Ranch, Longboat Key, Myakka City, Palmetto, Parrish, and Sarasota. Call us at 941-761-9338, or visit us online at www.secureaging.com.