At Secure Aging, we like to say that we transform the weight of the world into a sigh of relief for our senior clients and their concerned family members. Yet what does that mean exactly?
Secure Aging helps clients with care management, financial management, and estate planning management. Let’s share a few concrete examples of when you should contact Secure Aging for help:
- You have a loved one who is falling, forgetting to take medications, or is unintentionally losing weight.
- Your senior loved one wants to remain in their own home as long as possible. This is also called aging in place.
- You or your senior loved one needs assistant with Power of Attorney, Health Care Surrogate, Successor Trustee, and other estate planning documents.
- The senior loved one in your life has unpaid bills that are piling up. They also may be more vulnerable to financial scams.
- Your senior loved one has little or no support from family members. For instance, you may be a loving, supportive family member, but you live far away or have a demanding job. Plus, your loved one may need more support than you can offer.
- You have a need for small trust administration.
- You or the caregiver working with your senior loved one feels overwhelmed.
- Your senior loved one needs help coordinating doctors’ appointments.
- You need assistance with bill pay and bank account or credit card account reconciliation for the older adult in your life.
- You have a need for dispute resolution with doctors’ offices or insurance providers, but you’re not sure how to proceed.
- You need someone to provide home wellness checks for your senior loved one.
- Your senior loved one has a chronic illness, and you’d like someone to provide oversight and monitoring.
- You’d like assistance in identifying a senior care facility for your loved one, such as assisted living or memory care.
These examples are just some of the many things that the trained professionals do at Secure Aging. When in doubt, give us a call and we can let you know how we can help.
Call Secure Aging to Find Out How We Can Help Seniors With Care Management
At Secure Aging in Bradenton, we transform the weight of the world into a sigh of relief for our senior clients and their concerned family members. The mission of Secure Aging is to protect and preserve our client’s independence and dignity through careful and thoughtful financial and care management. As our clients age, it is their desire to remain independent and age with dignity. Our services protect our clients from talented con artists looking to exploit and deplete the financial resources of our vulnerable seniors. Secure Aging helps families in Manatee County and Sarasota County and in and around the communities of Anna Maria, Bradenton, Bradenton Beach, Ellenton, Holmes Beach, Lakewood Ranch, Longboat Key, Myakka City, Palmetto, Parrish, and Sarasota. Call us at 941-761-9338, or visit us online at www.secureaging.com.